I mean…what else do I need to say about this crustless quiche recipe? So simple, filling, and very tasty! Grab some eggs and broccoli and a few other ingredients and enjoy this savory quiche dinner.
I love having eggs for dinner. Especially when I can combine a bunch of ingredients in a bowl, throw them in a baking dish and call it a day. This quiche stays moist and fluffy so grab a slice and a fork (or just use your hands 🙂 and enjoy!
How to Make Crustless Broccoli and Turkey Bacon Quiche
Grab a large bowl and whisk the eggs and the yogurt together with some simple spices.
Add the rest of the ingredients and pour into a greased 9” or 9.5” Pyrex Pie Plate and throw in the oven.
Bake at 400 degrees for 30 minutes and that’s it! Grab the ketchup (optional) and get ready to enjoy a nice treat!
Tools I used for this recipe:
Crustless Turkey Bacon and Broccoli Quiche Recipe
- 1 tbsp butter
- 1 head broccoli chopped
- 8 eggs whisked
- ½ cup greek yogurt
- 1 tsp salt
- ¼ tsp pepper
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- 3 pieces turkey bacon cooked and chopped
- ¼ cup scallions chopped
- 1 cup cheddar cheese shredded
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- In a large bowl, add the eggs, yogurt, salt, pepper and garlic powder. Whisk until thoroughly mixed and the mixture is foamy.
- Add the broccoli, green onion, turkey bacon, and cheese. Mix until thoroughly combined.
- Grease a 9” pie pan with the butter. Once greased, pour the egg mixture into the pan.
- Bake for 30 minutes. When finished, let sit for 5 minutes before serving.
- Slice, and serve hot! Ketchup optional.
I love this one too...glad you enjoyed Jennifer!