Disclosure: Please note that some of the links below/on the side are affiliate links and I will earn a commission if you purchase through those links. I have used all the products listed and recommend them because they are helpful and are companies that I trust, not because of the commissions that I may earn from you using these products.
Doesn’t this look so delicious??? Shrimp Oreganata is such a tasty dish and so easy to make. If you’re a shrimp lover, you’ll love this recipe.
You can serve shrimp oreganata over rice, you can serve it over pasta, you can eat it by itself. Any which way you ‘slice’ it, this shrimp recipe is one the whole family is bound to enjoy.
The most tedious part to making this shrimp oreganata recipe is butterflying the shrimp. But if you get them already deveined, a pound shouldn’t take you more than 15 minutes. Grab your best parring knife, throw them on your Nordic Ware Baking Sheet get these shrimp ready to be stuffed!
- Baking Sheet
- 2 cup breadcrumb
- ¼ cup olive oil
- 2 cloves garlic finely chopped
- 2 tbsp parsley chopped
- 1 tsp oregano dried
- 1 tsp paprika
- 2 lb shrimp peeled, deveined
- 2 cups chicken broth low-sodium
- 2 lemon wedged
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- Combine bread crumbs, oil, garlic, parsley, oregano, and paprika in a medium bowl. Mix together well, mixture should be moist to the touch.
- Butterfly shrimp and place face up in a baking pan.
- Place a portion of the bread crumb mixture on top of each shrimp.
- Pour broth around shrimp, making sure not to cover shrimp and wash away bread crumb mixture.
- Place in oven and bake for 15-20 minutes.
- Transfer shrimp to serving plates and pour the juice from the baking pan on top.
- Cut lemon into wedges and serve shrimp with lemon wedges.