Fresh Pasta Making Class (Virtual)!
Who remembers walking into their Grandma/Nonna’s bedroom and seeing pasta sprawled out, drying on the bed? I didn’t think anything of it at the time, but it really makes me smile now!
Fresh pasta making was so common back in the day, and something our ancestors took pride in. Somewhere along the way though, we lost track of the art of pasta making. Maybe we think we’re too busy or our subconscious takes over when we stroll down the pasta section in the grocery store to reach for our favorite box.
Don’t get me wrong, I’m a boxed pasta fan too, but let’s not forget how important fresh pasta making is. It brings family and friends together, it’s calming and soothing to the mind and body, it tastes better, and let’s face it…it’s just downright FUN!
FILL OUT THE FORM BELOW and…
- Have you ever wanted to make pasta but always thought it was too hard?
- Want to impress your family and friends at your next gathering with some fresh, homemade pasta?
- Looking for birthday party ideas for yourself, a loved one, or your kids?
- Want to do a corporate outing or a team building session with your colleagues?
- Tired of eating the same old boxed pasta?
- Looking for something different to do on ‘Date Night’, Ladies Night or Boys Night Out?
- Looking for something to do with your kids?
- Want to be able to shout to the world, “I MADE MY OWN PASTA!”?
If you answered YES to any of these questions, FILL OUT THE FORM BELOW and…
Learn how to make three different types of pasta using just your hands…Cavatelli, Orecchiette, and Lorighittas! No tools or pasta machines needed for this one. Just bring some creativity and your appetite because you’ll be enjoying your own fresh pasta before you know it! And unlike some other pasta making classes, where they send you the dough, we’ll make it right on your countertop so you’ll be able to make it each and every time you want!
Here’s what you’ll need for your pasta making class:
- A smartphone with the Zoom app installed (or a laptop with a camera)
- A bag of Semolina flour (you can purchase it right here through my Amazon site if you’d like)
- Some warm water
- A sharp knife or dough scraper/cutter
- A serrated dinner knife
- A wooden cutting board…the larger the better (preferred but NOT mandatory)
Let’s face it…2020 was definitely a year to forget! Do something memorable for yourself this year and…
FILL OUT THE FORM BELOW and we’ll be in touch with you shortly to set your date…you won’t regret it!
Only $25 per household
I look forward to hosting your Pasta Making Class!
“Life is full of pasta-bilities”
Submit your review
My daughter and I took the pasta making class! What a fun night! Not only was the pasta DELICIOUS , it was easy to follow along! We had an amazing experience and recommend Can’t wait to take another class
What a fun family night we had! I took the class with my mom and sister and also taught my 3 children how to make the pasta. Tommy did a fantastic job with instructing you along every step of the way. A great class for all ages and a perfect activity for a fat night, family gathering,
Kids cooking, etc. You won’t be disappointed! My 10 yo son made all the neighbors pasta for a holiday gift.