Seafood combined with healthy vegetables is always a winning recipe…this shrimp recipe is no different. Garlic butter shrimp with zucchini noodles is a great, healthy recipe the whole family can enjoy!
I’m not a huge seafood person but I absolutely love shrimp. This healthy recipe is so easy to make and the garlic and butter flavoring is such a nice touch. YUMMY!
A few years ago, I never even knew what a spiralizer let along how to use one. They are so easy to use and cleanup is a cinch. Just think about all the healthy vegetables you can turn into noodles using this thing. You can grab your spiralizer using my link here, and get to spiralizing!!!
This healthy shrimp recipe is Father cooked…kid approved!
Garlic Butter Shrimp with Zucchini Noodles
- Heat olive oil in a large pan. When heated, add the broccoli and 2 cloves of garlic. Cook on medium heat for about 4-5 minutes or until the broccoli begins to get a bit softer. Set aside and cover to keep warm.
- In the same pan, melt 1 tbsp of butter. Add 2 cloves of garlic and cook for about a minute.
- Add the zucchini noodles. Stirring frequently for about 3-4 minutes but make sure noodles stay crunchy and not soft. Set aside in a bowl and cover.
- Add the remaining butter, garlic and the shallot. Cook for about a minute until fragrant.
- Add the shrimp and cook for about 2 minutes a side or until fully cooked and opaque. Stir in lemon zest and parsley.
- Pour the vegetables back in the pan and heat until everything is warm.
- Serve hot on in bowls!