Disclosure: Please note that some of the links below/on the side are affiliate links and I will earn a commission if you purchase through those links. I have used all the products listed and recommend them because they are helpful and are companies that I trust, not because of the commissions that I may earn from you using these products.
This Garlic Butter Baked Cod recipe is an easy way to enjoy a healthy meal without the hassle! Served with green beans and some sweet potato fries…it’s a quick and easy meal that will be sure to please.
Baking cod is a great way to prepare this dish! It’s flavorful, it’s moist, and let’s face it…it’s DAMN easy! Don’t think because you’re not putting in the ‘elbow grease’ it’s not cooking. It is, and you shouldn’t think twice about it!
Garlic Butter Baked Cod
- Baking Pan
- 1 lb cod fresh
- ½ stick butter
- 4 cloves garlic minced
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- ¼ tsp paprika
- 2 tbsp fresh parsley chopped
- 1 lemon 1/2 sliced thin; other 1/2 cut into wedges
- salt to taste
- pepper to taste
- Preheat oven to 400ºF
- In a bowl, combine the butter, olive oil, garlic, paprika, salt, and chopped parsley. Stir until it‘a all mixed together and pasty
- Take a small amount of the garlic butter and spread it over the surface of a small baking dish to keep the fish from sticking
- Pat cod dry, and add them to the dish and then coat all sides of the fish with the remaining garlic butter
- Take the lemon slices and add the to the baking dish with the fish.
- Bake the cod for about 20 minutes, or until it flakes easily with a fork.
- Remove from oven and serve.