Disclosure: Please note that some of the links below/on the side are affiliate links and I will earn a commission if you purchase through those links. I have used all the products listed and recommend them because they are helpful and are companies that I trust, not because of the commissions that I may earn from you using these products.
Looking for a quick and easy chicken dish? Grab some chicken and some skewers and make these healthy chicken skewers in the oven.
I just love all the veggies you can get in with this recipe. Zucchini, onion, even throw some tomatoes in there and you’re all set. This one will be done and on your plate in under 30 minutes.
Chicken Skewers in the Oven
- Baking Pan
- 2 lb chicken breasts boneless, skinless
- 2 large onion chopped
- 3 medium zucchini chunked
- skewers wooden or steel
- 3 tbsp olive oil
- 1 ½ tsp garlic powder
- 1 ½ tsp onion powder
- ¾ tsp thyme dried
- 1 tsp parmesan cheese grated
- salt to taste
- pepper to taste
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees.
- Pat the chicken dry with paper towels. Season with salt & pepper and cut into cubes.
- Put the seasoning in two separate bowls – whisk all the ingredients together.
- Put the chicken in one bowl and the veggies in the other. Mix all around until everything is fully coated with the seasoned olive oil. (You can marinate everything beforehand and let marinate for 2-3 hours in the refrigerator).
- Once everything is marinated, alternate putting the chicken and then the vegetables on the skewers until all the ingredients are on skewers.
- Place skewers on a baking sheet and bake in the oven for 15-20 minutes or until cooked through.