Disclosure: Please note that some of the links below/on the side are affiliate links and I will earn a commission if you purchase through those links. I have used all the products listed and recommend them because they are helpful and are companies that I trust, not because of the commissions that I may earn from you using these products.
When did meatloaf get such a bad rap? This is the best chicken meatloaf ever . It is so tender and flavorful…and healthy to boot!
Garlic roasted carrots are a great option when deciding on a side for meatloaf. They’re easy to cook and extremely flavorful!
- Meatloaf Pan
- 1 lb ground chicken
- 1 cup onion minced
- 1 cup panko breadcrumb
- 2 cloves garlic minced
- 1 bunch fresh parsley chopped
- 2 tsp italian seasoning
- 1 tsp parmesan cheese grated
- salt to taste
- pepper to taste
- brown gravy canned; optional
- Preheat oven to 450 degrees.
- Heat a sauté pan with 1 Tbsp olive oil. Once hot add the onions and 3 of the cloves of garlic. Cook for 2-3 minutes or until the onions are soft.
- In a large bowl, combine the chicken (season with salt and pepper) breadcrumbs, half the parsley, Italian seasoning, Parmesan, and the onions and garlic when they’re done. With clean hands, mix everything all together.
- Grease all sides of a sheet pan or loaf pan with an oil spray or a little olive oil. Shape the chicken mixture into a tightly packed loaf, about 8 inches long by 4 inches wide and place in the greased pan. Put in oven and bake for about 25 minutes.
- Remove meatloaf from oven and let sit at least 5 minutes before slicing.