Baked chicken thighs is probably one of the easiest meals you can make for dinner! Don’t let the simplicity of this chicken recipe fool you though…it’s DAMN tasty!
Thighs are my favorite chicken piece to bake. They cook so quick and stay so juicy and tender. Quick cooking and tasty…it doesn’t get much better than that.
Green beans make the perfect side dish for this healthy chicken dish. Crispy, flavorful, and simple…you can’t beat the way they compliment this dish.
Just a few spices is all it takes to kick this chicken recipe up. Garlic powder, onion powder, Italian seasoning, paprika, salt and pepper. Sprinkle it all on top just before putting it in the oven and enjoy!
I love Himalayan Pink Salt…it’s my go-to salt when seasoning my dishes. It’s high in minerals and there’s claims that it helps improve respiratory function, balances your body’s PH, and even regulates blood sugar. Check out this article to learn more about pink Himalayan salt.
Tools I used in this recipe:
Baked Chicken and Green Beans
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- I’m a small bowl combine the garlic powder, Italian seasoning, salt, paprika, pepper, and 1 tsp of the onion powder. Mix until all combined. Set aside.
- Pat the chicken dry. With a basting brush, brush 1 tbsp of the olive oil on the chicken. Once brushed, sprinkle the seasoning evenly over each of the chicken pieces. Put in the oven and bake for 20-25 minutes (if using bone-in thighs, add about 10 minutes to the cooking time).
- While the chicken bakes, heat the remaining olive oil in a medium skillet. Add the garlic and cook for a minute until fragrant.
- Add the green beans, season with salt, pepper and remaining onion powder. Cook for about 10 minutes until soft.
- Remove the chicken and serve hot with the beans.